Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hally757 1.2

Kicking and fighting but I don't know why, my long hairs sticking all over my face and neck- damp with sweat. Arms flailing. I'm drowning in a puddle of dreams and desperately trying to block out the whole thing. Fragments, bits and pieces of the dream...everything kept playing in short pieces of nothing, then it would suddenly cut off and start again. Only to leave me further down, down...Over and over. It came like that-remembering things like the color of a shirt, what day it was, the time, lights flashing in the night and face that didn't register into my mind. Instantly as I remembered something it would flash away starting something else. "No! NO! Leave us alone! Leave my mother alone!" I screamed. The sound echoing in my head blocking out everything except that one noise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!